JEWELLERY CARE GUIDE
To keep your jewellery’s brilliance, below are few useful tips:
Caring For and Wearing Your Jewellery
- To keep the durability and high-quality of the jewellery, remove jewellery when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
How to Store Your Jewellery
- Silver tarnishes rapidly when left in open unworn so, we highly recommend that you store your jewellery in the packaging provided or another suitably lined box or soft pouch.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don't rub together or become tangled.
Cleaning Precious Metals
- To keep your jewellery looking radiant and to remove the build-up of dirt and premature tarnish we recommend using silver polishing cloth. Rub the piece in one direction rather than circular motions.
- A Silver cleaner can be used to clean Sterling Silver pieces but not 18ct Rose or Yellow Gold Vermeil.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
- Many natural gemstones that we use in our jewellery can be quite delicate and may become loose over-time, hot water, harsh chemicals and cleaners should be avoided at all times.
- Clean your gemstones with a clean, soft, cloth after wearing.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean gemstones as they can cause scratching.